Siskiyou County Court Records (California)

Search for free Siskiyou County, CA Court Records, including Siskiyou County civil, criminal, family, probate & traffic court case records, calendars & dockets, driving records, parking & traffic ticket payments, and more.

Siskiyou County Courts

Get Court Records from 4 Courts in Siskiyou County, CA

Siskiyou Superior Court 311 4th Street Yreka, CA 96097 530-842-8182 Directions

Dorris Superior Court 324 North Pine Street Dorris, CA 96023 530-397-3161 Directions

Happy Camp Superior Court 28 4th Avenue Happy Camp, CA 96039 530-493-2327 Directions

Weed Superior Court 550 Main Street Weed, CA 96094 530-938-2483 Directions

Siskiyou County District Attorney Office

Get Court Records from 1 District Attorney Office in Siskiyou County, CA

Siskiyou County District Attorney 311 4th Street Yreka, CA 96097 530-842-8125 Directions

Siskiyou County Public Defender Office

Get Court Records from 1 Public Defender Office in Siskiyou County, CA

Siskiyou County Public Defender 402 4th Street Yreka, CA 96097 530-842-8105 Directions

Siskiyou County DMVs

Get Driving Records from 3 DMVs in Siskiyou County, CA

Mt. Shasta DMV Office 154 Morgan Way Mount Shasta, CA 96067 800-777-0133 Directions

Tulelake DMV Office 399 Main Street Tulelake, CA 96134 800-777-0133 Directions

Yreka DMV Office 1848 Fort Jones Road Yreka, CA 96097 800-777-0133 Directions

Siskiyou County Court Records Databases

The Siskiyou County Court Records (California) links below open in a new window and will take you to third party websites that are useful for finding Siskiyou County public records. Editorial staff monitor and update these links on a frequent basis.

Siskiyou County Accident Reports

Siskiyou County Child Support Warrants

Siskiyou County Court Records

Siskiyou County Traffic & Parking Ticket Payment

Siskiyou County Court Jury Duty Information

Siskiyou County Jury Duty Requirements
Convicted Felons DisqualifiedYes
English RequiredYes
Residency RequirementCounty Resident: 1 Day
Minimum Age18
Time Since Prior Jury Service1 year