Monongalia County Court Records (West Virginia)

Search for free Monongalia County, WV Court Records, including Monongalia County civil, criminal, family, probate & traffic court case records, calendars & dockets, driving records, parking & traffic ticket payments, and more.

Monongalia County Courts

Get Court Records from 5 Courts in Monongalia County, WV

Granville Municipal Court 319 Main Street Granville, WV 26534 304-599-5080 Directions

Morgantown Circuit Court 243 High Street Morgantown, WV 26505 304-291-7216 Directions

Morgantown Magistrate Court 265 Spruce Street Morgantown, WV 26505 304-291-7296 Directions

Morgantown Municipal Court 300 Spruce Street Morgantown, WV 26505 304-284-7498 Directions

Westover Municipal Court 500 DuPont Road Westover, WV 26501 304-296-6860 Directions

Monongalia County District Attorney Office

Get Court Records from 1 District Attorney Office in Monongalia County, WV

Monongalia County Prosecuting Attorney 243 High Street Morgantown, WV 26505 304-291-7250 Directions

Monongalia County DMV

Get Driving Records from 1 DMV in Monongalia County, WV

Morgantown Regional DMV Office 1525 Deckers Creek Boulevard Morgantown, WV 26505 800-642-9066 Directions

Monongalia County Court Records Databases

The Monongalia County Court Records (West Virginia) links below open in a new window and will take you to third party websites that are useful for finding Monongalia County public records. Editorial staff monitor and update these links on a frequent basis.

Monongalia County Accident Reports

Monongalia County Child Support Warrants

Monongalia County Clerk Website

Monongalia County Court Records

Monongalia County Criminal Records

Monongalia County Probate Records

Monongalia County Traffic & Parking Ticket Payment!/

Morgantown City Parking Authority Traffic Citations

Monongalia County Court Jury Duty Information

Monongalia County Jury Duty Requirements
Convicted Felons DisqualifiedYes
English RequiredYes
Residency RequirementCounty Resident: 0 Years
Minimum Age18
Time Since Prior Jury Service2 years