Bullock County Business Licenses & Records (Alabama)

Search for free Bullock County, AL Business Licenses & Records, including Bullock County business licenses & permits, contractor licenses, professional licenses, government employee directories, and more.

Bullock County Business Licenses & Records Offices

Get Business Licenses & Records from 2 Offices in Bullock County, AL

Bullock County Circuit Clerk 217 North Prairie Street Union Springs, AL 36089 334-738-2280 Directions

Midway City Clerk 32868 Highway 82 Midway, AL 36053 334-529-3261 Directions

Bullock County Business Licenses & Records Databases

The Bullock County Business Licenses & Records (Alabama) links below open in a new window and will take you to third party websites that are useful for finding Bullock County public records. Editorial staff monitor and update these links on a frequent basis.

Bullock County Health Department Website http://www.adph.org/bullock/Default.asp

Bullock County Health Department Website (Alabama) http://www.alabamapublichealth.gov/bullock/

Bullock County Revenue Commissioner's Office Website http://bullockcountyalrev.com/

City of Union Springs Website https://unionspringsal.govtportal.com/

Bullock County Business Statistics

Data Source: U.S. Census Bureau; American Community Survey, 2017 ACS 5-Year Estimates.

Bullock County Employment by Occupation
Management, Business, Science & Arts19.7%
Natural Resources, Construction & Maintenance14.0%
Production, Transportation & Material Moving30.6%
Sales & Office18.6%
Bullock County Employment by Industry
Civilian Employed Population 16 Years & Over4,290
Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing, Hunting & Mining526
Arts, Entertainment, Recreation, Accommodation & Food Services253
Educational Services, Health Care & Social Assistance720
Finance, Insurance, Real Estate, Rental & Leasing96
Professional, Scientific, Management, Administrative & Waste Management215
Public Administration226
Retail Trade360
Transportation, Warehousing & Utilities145
Wholesale Trade42
Other Services176